How to Fix Kodi Dependency Error. This Tutorial Will explain to how to fix script errors in Kodi or dependency errors.
This will Work on Windows and Android. Simply look at the following path for each device.
- Step one go into that folder and wipe all the dependencies
- restart Kodi try reinstalling the addon again if it fails again
- Go back into the Addon folder in Kodi and check the addon file and see which dependencies it uses.
- Search google for that dependency download it and install it manually
- Try reinstalling the addon again