The X-Stream Kodi add-on from Mister-X takes a new approach compared to other Kodi add-ons. You can stream movies and TV shows from 9 different sites on the internet, but each site is displayed as its own separate category.
This method is better than a multi-source add-on like Exodus for a few reasons:
- Many sites don’t get hit with requests all at one time.
- You can view the custom categories (latest movies, HD, most popular) for each site individually.
- It becomes much each to check the site on the internet and be confident at what stream you are opening in Kodi.
The number of sites that the X-Stream add-on grabs data from is as follows:
- Go Movies
- Series Online
- Direct TV
X-Stream v1.0.2 Change Log
- Fixed: Openload Links
- Fixed: SeriesOnline (CloudFlare)
- Fixed: Deadlinks in SolarMovie24
- Removed: Dead Providers from Direct TV Free
- Removed: CommonCache Module